EV’s Web Portal system is an all-in-one platform that allows customer deliverables to be securely stored and intuitively displayed. The cloud-based portal enables global users to retrieve data at anytime from anywhere with internet access, resulting in faster answers and more effective decision making.
Both down-view and side-view video footage can be viewed and enhanced with side-by-side, depth-synchronised 360-degree images to provide a complete perspective of the wellbore. The Web Portal incorporates the advanced capabilities of Microsoft’s PowerBI to provide interactive reporting for Visual Analytics services, allowing users to see patterns, trends and key metrics.
Get a clear perspective of the well with high frame rate, high definition video via the video playback panel.
- Annotations for depth, time, azimuth and deviation provided
- One click navigation to specific depth or time using the Timeline feature
- One-click match-to-stitch function for synchronised viewing
- Supports downview and sideview cameras
- Support for real-time or memory cameras and from any mode of conveyance
- Bandwidth optimised video playback for variable connection speeds
Visualise the well with high definition 360-degree clarity with the Stitch panel.
- See a continuous, depth-based image for the complete circumference of the wellbore.
- Interactive zoom and scrolling functions to hone in on areas of interest
- Rapid navigation to any depth within the image using the sidebar feature
- One-click match-to-video function for synchronised viewing
- Track video playback with follow video mode
- Capture snapshots with on screen click events
Unleash the power of Visual Analytics services with the integrated PowerBI dashboard.
- Analyse overall trends with service specific dashboards
- Deep dive into data through drill-down capabilities
- Slice datasets with multiple-select filters to reveal subsets and micro-trends
- Visualise datasets with dynamic charting functions
- Benchmark performance relative to same well, field-wide or total well stock parameters
- Trace data back to source video and images with interactive tables and charts
A fully flexible user interface enabling customised views to access and display the information any way you like.
- Each panel supports full screen, window or tile mode
- Optimise the size of each window with simple drag and drop function
- Drag and snap individual panels to position anywhere on screen
- Tab function to quickly switch between views
- Rapidly navigate to through video, stitch or Analytics using bookmark feature
- Automatic optimization of interface for desktop, tablet or mobile device
Stringent safety measures are taken to ensure data is completely secure and that access is controlled.
- Advanced cloud encryption conceals the data from any potential cyber attacks
- Multi-Factor Authentication can be enabled when logging on to the Web Portal
- Specific permissions can be set for individual users so that the right teams have the right access
The cloud-based nature of the Web Portal means that data is easily accessible whenever you need it
- View anytime and as often as required
- Connects multiple users anywhere in the world, allowing for collaboration and information sharing
- Available on any device, from a desktop in the office or on a mobile out in the field
The Web Portal gives the ability to download pre-determined files such as raw data and end of job reports rather than email or USB
- No limits to the number of jobs or the size of data
- Ability to contain all job information in a centralized system
- 3 year hosting – one time payment making it a cost effective solution
- No additional software required, the web portal can be accessed from a standard web browser
Local representatives across the globe mean that help will be at hand when you need it.